What delivery options do you offer?
We offer a home delivery service as well as Click and collect service for selected stores. Times and cost for deliveries will vary depending on the location. For more information, please see our delivery information page.
What time does the Boots customer service team operate, and how can I get in contact?
You can contact our customer service team on the following number: 182-12-12.
We are open Saturday to Thursday 9am to 10pm. Friday 1pm to 10pm (Kuwait Local Time). You can also contact us using our quick form and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Can I view my order history?
You can view your orders at any time using our website. Simply follow the steps below.
- Log in to our website and click on 'my account' at the top of the page.
- Click on the link ‘View Orders’ on the left of the page. This will show you your order history.
Can I track my order online?
You can track your order online using a unique order tracking link that is sent to you via email. The order tracking link is available on the dispatch email that is sent after you receive your order confirmation. In order to track your order, please follow the steps below.
- Check your inbox for the order dispatch email
- Once received, click on the order tracking link to take you to our courier’s website
- Review & track your order
When I place an order, how long does delivery take?
Your order confirmation email will inform you of the expected lead time for delivery. Our courier company will attempt to call you should they not have enough delivery information to deliver your order.
I've received my order, but it's not suitable. How do I return it?
Boots is dedicated to offering the highest levels of quality and service. We will be happy to refund or exchange any item(s)* that you are not completely satisfied with, as long as they are returned in an unused condition and in their original packaging, within 15 days of receipt of your order with a copy of the Invoice. Items can be returned to any Boots store.
Please visit our returns and exchanges page for full details.
I've received a discount voucher but the code doesn't work online, why is this?
Please be aware that once you’ve applied the voucher code, it cannot be used again, so please do not apply it until you’re sure that you’re ready to place and pay for your order.
Most common reasons for promotion codes not working are: being out of date; being applied to products that are not eligible or the set order limit not being reached.
If you’re still having problems, you can also contact us using our quick form and we'll be happy to explain how you can redeem your discount online.
How can I remove my details from your mailing list?
We’re sorry to hear you’re thinking about unsubscribing. Simply login to your account on our website and follow the quick steps below.
- Click on the 'My Account' link at the top of the website.
- Click on the 'Communication Preferences'
- Simply un-tick the email check box and click 'Save'.
- You will see a message telling you that the subscription has been removed.
- If you wish to subscribe to the newsletters again at any time, simply navigate to this section, tick the check box and click 'Save'.
You can also unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of any promotional email. On click, you will navigate to the un-subscription page on the website where once you enter the reason for un-subscription and click 'Unsubscribe', you can start a new shopping journey.
Why has my order been cancelled?
Your order may be cancelled for a number of reasons. The most common reasons for this are:-
- High demand of goods – In this event, you will receive an email confirming the cancellation and what to do next.
- If you requested a cancellation. You’ll receive a confirmation email once this has been done.
- If we’ve been unsuccessful in delivering the order to your chosen delivery address.
- All risk in the Products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the address specified in your order or collected from our store (as appropriate) and we will not be liable for a refund or a replacement in the event the address you specified is incorrect.
- If payment was not successful
- If the order was not collected from the selected store within the collection period of 7 days
What is Click & Collect?
You can place an order for an item online and have it delivered to the store of your choice. This service is free of charge for all orders.
Click and collect is available in the majority of our stores, once you have selected the products you wish to purchase the stores offering this service will be displayed on the delivery page.
How do I change my delivery address?
You may update your Boots address book by clicking the 'my account' link at the top of the page, logging in using your username and password and selecting 'address book' from where you can add, remove and amend your addresses.
If you have already placed an order changes made in this area will not alter their delivery details. Once an order has been placed it is often not possible for us to change the delivery address.
After placing my order, when is payment taken from my account?
Only when your order is dispatched from our warehouse will your credit card be charged.
Debit card payments will be charged upon order confirmation.
How do I know if my online order has been successful?
When you place an order on our website, we will reply to you with an email confirming your order and all delivery and billing address details, including all the items you have ordered.
Please check that all the information is correct on this confirmation email as incorrect information can cause delays on your order.
I have forgotten my password. What should I do?
If you have an existing account with us and have forgotten your password please click the 'sign in / register' link at the top of the page. Click the 'forgotten your password?' link. We will then send you an email with instructions to reset your password.
If you don't receive your password reset email within 1 hour please check your spam folder. If the email is not in your spam folder please request another by contacting our customer care team number 182-12-12 (Kuwait).
Can I change my payment information?
Once an order has been placed we are unable to change your payment information. By default we do not store any payment information on our systems.
To update or change your personal information please log-in to boots.ae using the 'sign in / register' link at the top of the page. If you are already signed in please click the 'my account' link at the top of the page. Then select 'my details and contact preferences'. From this section you may view and amend your password, address, wishlist and contact details including choosing how you would like us to contact you.